La Vida Ceramic
Glamour & Sparkle
A timepiece that resonates the very fusion of classic and contemporary, La Vida Ceramic is the ideal choice for the spirited fashionista looking to add some fun to her day. Its unique white ceramic case is presented with an encrusted bezel of sparkling cubic zirconias. Having a smaller sub-dial for seconds adorned with a mother-of-pearl outer ring that sets off the intricate detail of the face piece, this watch has its own flair of modern sophistication. The silver hands feature white illuminating detail, so telling time couldn’t be made more effortless.
With one of three optional wrist straps, you are spoilt for choice, each adapting to your own chic style. The question is; what encapsulates your look? Will it be the more classic and elegant white croco-skin genuine leather or the playful and vivacious fuchsia pink aqua leather strap? Or perhaps the more trendy and fun white ceramic strap, with its avant-garde feel?
Step into a world of timeless feminine chic and alluring beauty.
‘La Vida Ceramic comes with one wrist strap of your choice’
||White ceramic with 36 zirconias on bezel and white cabochon crown
||Press fit stainless steel
||Sapphire crystal with antireflective coating on inside
||White ceramic with folding clasp
||Hours, Minutes, Small Second and Date
||5 ATM (50 metres/165 feet)
||Swiss Quartz - Ronda
If you have a hand-wound watch, it is advisable to wind it every morning. Mechanical watches must be serviced at least every three to five years to have the mechanics checked and relubricated. The tiny parts inside the watch are under tremendous strain, so friction is their greatest enemy. Lubrication prevents the bearings from drying out and grinding away the steel parts.
Exposing your watch to high temperatures, such as placing it on the dashboard of your vehicle or submerging it in a hot tub, may cause the watch to malfunction, may shorten battery life, or may damage its internal components. Leaving the watch in extreme cold temperatures may cause irregular timekeeping.
Do not expose an analogue quartz watch to magnetism. If you do, it may temporarily stop operating or may show gain or loss in time.
To ensure that it maintains its water resistance, make sure the crown of the watch is always pushed against the case. You should have your watch checked once a year for water resistance. Condensation inside your watch is an indication that its water resistance has been affected.
For maximum performance, regularly wipe your watch with a clean, soft cloth. Stains, water spots and dirt that have accumulated on the case, crystal or bank may cause premature wear. If you use your water-resistant watch in the shower, chlorinated water or saltwater, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly afterwards.
Care for the Crystal Surface
- A watch may have a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal face, but that doesn't mean you should toss your watch on top of the dresser or into a drawer at the end of the day. It is better to store or wrap it in a soft cloth before placing it down.
- Replace broken or scratched crystals immediately. Even a hairline crack can bring dust or moisture into the mechanism, affecting the accuracy.
Care for Metal Bracelets
- If you participate in activities that cause you to sweat excessively, you may want to consider getting a watch with a metal bracelet or rubber strap, rather than a leather strap.
- Since the metal bracelet is worn next to the skin, it collects dust and perspiration, which becomes soiled if not cleaned regularly. This is particularly true of the inner mesh of the bracelet.
- When soil and rust are present in a bracelet, they are dissolved by perspiration and can cause staining of the cuffs and, in some instances, irritation of the skin.
- Wipe dirt and perspiration off with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. If the watch is water resistant, you can occasionally clean the bracelet with a soft brush and warm soapy water. Dry the bracelet completely.
- A toothpick can also be used to clean any dirt that has built up in the bracelet or casing of the watch.
Care for Leather Straps
- Straps that are made of natural and genuine leather will gradually deteriorate with constant exposure to perspiration. If not cleaned, perspiration can wash out the natural oils and cause the leather to become dry. Any moisture should be blotted with a soft cloth or paper towel and the strap should be allowed to dry naturally.
- Salt residue and soil can be removed from leather straps by cleaning it with a dampened soft cloth and mild soap (or saddle soap, which is special leather soap).
- Wear the strap slightly loose, with an allowance of one finger space between the wrist and strap. This invites air circulation and allows any moisture to evaporate.
Care for Rubber Straps
- Rubber straps should be washed frequently with mild soap and warm water using a soft brush.
- Solvents, oils, perspiration, tanning lotions and salt can cause rubber to deteriorate if not removed.
“One of my favourite products and the finest product of QNET is the Bernhard H. Mayer® watch. Watches have always been very close to me because when I started my career, I worked in a watch company. When QNET introduced the Bernhard H. Mayer® range, I was so fascinated, I wanted to get associated with a company that manufactured watches. Being a Swiss-made watch, it has the highest standard of quality. Buying a Swiss-made watch is not easy for everyone to afford but Bernhard H. Mayer® gives us a wide variety of models and styles that are affordable for people of various classes and with different tastes. When I wear a Bernhard H. Mayer® watch, people ask me what brand and what model it is and I get the opportunity to present the business to them. I support the Bernhard H. Mayer® watches 100% - they are fantastic and the customer service is good. Go with Bernhard H. Mayer® and make your decision to be financially free” - V Partner Mahendra Kumar, India
“Bernhard H. Mayer® watches are luxurious, of very good quality, stylish and attractive. Moreover, the jewellery is very fine and attractive, with gorgeous details and precious stones. I just gave a set as a gift to my mother. She loved it!” - Iman, Kuwait
“I have always believed that luxury means watches but the problem with watches is that they are so expensive. Because of this beautiful company called QNET that provides us with the highest quality products at reasonable prices, especially watches from Bernhard H. Mayer®, we can enjoy these beautiful watches and a five star life!” - Reziouk, Algeria
"The Bernhard H. Mayer® products are magnificent! I love the watches because they are unique. I have been wearing only Bernhard H. Mayer® watches for the past two years and I will not replace them with any other watch. I want to own all the QNET watches." - Boshra, Saudi Arabia
“I have many Bernhard H. Mayer® watches that I consider some of the best watches worldwide. These watches are handmade, with sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating and a warranty for 2 years!” - Samira, Saudi Arabia
“I am a really big fan of the Bernhard H. Mayer® range of watches. I use and love this range of watches. It is an amazing Swiss brand with amazing quality and great prices available at QNET. My favourite is the Hugo range of watches” - Ayush, India